Reduction of scrap in production and increase of efficiency of the final product in assembly
Prof. Dr. rer. Pol. Peter Schuderer
Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
Alle Vorträge im Überblick
- Dienstag 17. Juli
- Estimating the Energy Saving by Yield Improvement in Wafer Fabrication (A)
- Defining batches under consideration of quality-related factors for improved failure and scrap...
- Towards an Energy Efficient Series Production of High Performance Permanent Magnet Synchronous...
- Sustainability Aspects of Current Market Developments, Different Product Types and Innovative...
- Improving of stacking technologies for higher energy efficiency and better product quality